petition to take away Perez Hilton’s ability to communicate with the outside world
*realizes joy division did some real quick fs photoelectron spectroscopy for their dumb album cover*
1) Joy Division’s 1979 Unknown Pleasures album cover actually features a data visualization from the first known pulsar, PSR B1919+21, discovered by Jocelyn Bell Burnell in 1967, and discovered by the band’s drummer in the Cambridge Encyclopedia of Astronomy.
2) It is not dumb.
reblog if misogyny and the wage gap are ruining your chill aesthetic
GIRLS AGAINST CAT CALLING 2014
this is tight
omg i swear i reblog this every week
- is overweight. not “a little heavy” or “curvy in all the right places”, she is overweight and she owns it.
- is gay, and from her first public exposure has been open about this
- has bipolar disorder
- is one of the coolest lyricists right now
- has this song which is way more feel good than “all about the bass” or “shake it off”
- is super cute
- mary lambert
If you’re battling a mental illness and didn’t want to wake up this morning but did anyways, you’re a motherfucking badass. Because living with a mental illness is hard and I’m damn proud of you for still being here and fighting. You’re metal as hell and tough as nails. So keep on fighting, you kickass Viking warrior. You can win this.
This made me smile so much :D
this is for all the girls who are big girls that don’t have a skinnier middle than their butt and thighs
the ones whos bellies hang over their underwear
who’s waist size is thicker than their shoulders, butt, or anywhere else on their bodies
who’s boobs are bigger than their butts, they have curvy lumps on their backs, muffin tops, chicken legs, thick arms and smaller bodies, no boobs, no butt, all middle, whatever.
you’re loved too. don’t forget that.
This made tear up for real.
|—||Jared Leto on Times Talks (Aug. 14, 2014)|